Primordial Awareness is Stillness itself!
When there is no I, there will be no witnessing, only Primordial Awareness or Universal witness (as Maharaj describes it). Instead of “I am seeing” (witnessing), there will be only, “Seeing is happening” (Primordial Awareness). Even while ‘seeing is happening’, Primordial Awareness is resting as Stillness. Is this understanding correct?
When you truly recognize that you are the Primordial Awareness as is everyone else and everything else, there is no question of seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, touching, as there is no world anymore. The true meaning of world, body, mind, witness becoming ONE in experiential recognition is that they do NOT exist anymore.
- As there is no world, there is no possibility of ‘anything happening’. Nothing ever happened. That was an illusion.
- As there is no physical body, there is no possibility of ‘any doing’ or ‘any experiencing’, forget seeing, etc. That was an illusion.
- As there is no mind, there is no possibility of ‘any desire’, forget the desire of seeing, etc. That was an illusion.
- As there is no witness, there is no possibility of ‘any I’, forget the idea of ‘I resting as primordial awareness or as stillness’. That idea is also an illusion.
- Recognize that the world+body+mind+witness is an illusion that appears and disappears, nothing really IS!
The only thing that is, is the light in which every illusion appears, shines, and disappears back into. Illusions are also made of the light itself. That is the Primordial Awareness. Primordial Awareness does not rest as Stillness. Primordial Awareness is Stillness itself. The Stillness in which all illusory activity arises and dissolves! Ignore the illusion! See the Truth!
#AtmaNirvriti #AtmanandaKrishnaMenon #AdvaitaVedanta #Non-duality #Nisargadatta Maharaj
Have a Spiritual Question? Ask Ekta